Official Facebook Giveaway Rules & Regulations – Share The Wealth
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to Members of Horizon Credit Union, located in any of Melville, Grayson, Neudorf, Grenfell, or Wolseley Saskatchewan, and are 18 years of age or older by December 9, 2019. Current staff and board members are not eligible to enter.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Horizon Credit Union (“We” / “Us” / “Our”) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting Monday, December 9th, 2019 and ending Thursday, December 19th, 2019. All online entries must be received by Midnight on the date each individual draw is posted.
4. How to Enter:
$500 Grand Prize: All entries received from December 9, 2019 until December 19, 2019 will be entered into the Grand Prize Draw. A single entry (1) can be earned on each of: December 9, December 10, December 11, December 12, December 13, December 16, December 17, December 18, December 19, 2019 for a maximum of nine (9) entries per participant into the grand prize draw.
$50 bonus draws: The Campaign must be entered by Liking and Following Our Facebook page
and commenting on the original post, published by Us. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Us.
You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at Our sole discretion.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the prizes(s) as specified in the Facebook post details. All cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a deposit to the Winner’s Horizon Credit Union personal chequing or savings account. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Our discretion.
Any and all prize-related expenses incurred after the time of prize redemption, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Us to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a draw, under Our supervision. Winner will be notified by Facebook Message or telephone call and a posting on Our Facebook page within 24 hours following selection of Winner. We shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Our sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Horizon Credit Union, anyone acting on Our behalf and Our licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Our control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, We may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Us. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. We have the right, in Our sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, We reserve the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Horizon Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. By submitting an entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.