CHOICE REWARDS® Program
By including CHOICE REWARDS® with your GLOBAL PAYMENT™ MasterCard® card, Gold GLOBAL PAYMENT™ MasterCard® card, or credit union MasterCard® credit card, you will earn valuable points every time you use it! Every dollar you spend with your card earns you one CHOICE REWARDS® point.**
What a great way to receive a valuable bonus on almost every purchase you make! Points are redeemable for brand name merchandise, exciting worldwide travel packages or travel certificates, and hotels as well. Travel points may be used at
**Earn 1 point for every $1.00 charged for retail purchases and initial balance transfer.
(Exception: No Fee CHOICE REWARDS® MasterCard® credit card which earns 1 point for every $2.00 spent, and the Platinum and World Elite cards which both earn 2 points for every $1.00 spent).
- Any seat
- Any carrier (airline, cruise, ski package, etc.)
- Any travel time (even during seat sales and blackout periods)
- Any destination
* Not available for Agriculture Business, Business or Commercial Accounts.
MasterCard® SecureCode™ for Online Purchases
You may now set up a Personal Identification Code with your GLOBAL PAYMENT™ MasterCard® card, or credit union MasterCard® credit card to enhance the level of security when you make online purchases. To choose your own SecureCode™
Credit Alert™ Service for MasterCard Cardholders
This is a comprehensive service that monitors each client’s personal credit file every business day and alerts clients to activity reporting on their credit bureau, such as inquiries made, address changes, and new accounts opened in their name. Not only does this service help protect against identity theft,
By enrolling in Credit Alert™, you receive valuable benefits including:
- Personal Equifax credit report every 3 months to verify
accuracyof credit history, as well as a credit score to help clients understand their position when applying for credit.
- Credit file at Equifax is monitored each business day, and clients are alerted to activity that could indicate fraud.
- Access to trained credit specialists who can help explain credit report information and help dispute inaccuracies.
- Specialized service to help minimize damage for victims of identity theft.
Credit Alert™ is free for the first 30 days. Service fees and applicable taxes are billed directly to the cardholder’s MasterCard® credit card account for each subsequent month. To get more details,
All trademarks are the property of the registered owners.