Post Secondary Students
If you are attending a Post-Secondary school, we have products and services tailored just for you. We offer a special STUDENT CHOICE® LOAN designed especially to meet a student’s financial needs. Our Young Adult Account allows you to deal at home with people you know, even when you’re away from home.
YOUNG ADULT ACCOUNT
For young adults ages 19-25.
YOUNG ADULT ACCOUNT – MONTHLY FEE $5.00
- 70 debit items included, regular charges thereafter
- Free basic personalized cheques
- Benefits apply to one of Chequing Maximer® or PLAN 24® accounts
If you are attending a Post-Secondary school, we have products and services tailored just for you. We offer a special Graduate Account package designed especially to meet a student’s financial needs. It allows you to deal at home with people you know, even when you’re away from home.
STUDENT CHOICE® LOANS are designed to help ease the financial burden of the many costs associated with
STUDENT CHOICE® LOANS are:
- Available for Full Time Students – those students attending 60%
full timecourse load or more.
- $10,000.00 per year, to a maximum of $40,000.00 (o.a.c.) over 4 years and for students enrolled in a professional designation $10,000 per year to a maximum of $60,000 over 6 years for a total sum of $60,000.00.
- Education Loans are granted on approved credit and require your parent or guardian to co-sign the loan.
- At a Floating Rate of Prime + 2.00% during the entire term of the loan.
- Affordable, because payments while attending school
are interest onlypayments, paid monthly.
- Payable after completion or discontinuation of school. You have 6 months before a monthly repayment schedule of
principleand interest will be established, you may begin paying earlier if you wish. Repayment can be made over 10 years and if you have completed a professional designation up to 15 years may be considered .Alsoavailable:
Up to a $1,500 line of credit (o.a.c.) as
an overdraftprotection on your chequing account. It allows you to make purchases without hassle or worry.
Back to school – You and your CU!
Click HERE to apply today!
Canada/Saskatchewan Student Loans
Student Financial Assistance, including loans and
The Canada-Saskatchewan Integrated Student Loans Program offers a needs-based supplement to your existing resources to help you fund your education.
You can contact Student Financial Assistance Branch by phone at 1-800-597-8278 (outside Regina or within Canada) or (306) 787-5620 (in Regina area or outside Canada) or visit their website to get more information.
This product allows students the opportunity to start building an excellent credit rating, even before they graduate. A good credit rating brings success, professional integrity
- World’s largest ATM network
- 24-hour lost/stolen card assistance
- Emergency cards and emergency cash
For great information and tips on financial matters visit ON YOUR WAY.