Post Secondary Students
If you are attending a Post-Secondary school, we have products and services tailored just for you. We offer a special STUDENT CHOICE® LOAN designed especially to meet a student’s financial needs. Our Young Adult Account allows you to deal at home with people you know, even when you’re away from home.
YOUNG ADULT ACCOUNT
For young adults ages 19-25.
YOUNG ADULT ACCOUNT – MONTHLY FEE $5.00
- 70 debit items included, regular charges thereafter
- Free basic personalized cheques
- Benefits apply to one of Chequing Maximer® or PLAN 24® accounts
- Free Interac® E-transfers
If you are attending a Post-Secondary school, we have products and services tailored just for you. We offer a special Graduate Account package designed especially to meet a student’s financial needs. It allows you to deal at home with people you know, even when you’re away from home.
STUDENT CHOICE® LOANS are designed to help ease the financial burden of the many costs associated with
STUDENT CHOICE® LOANS are:
- Available for Full Time Students – those students attending 60%
full timecourse load or more.
- $10,000.00 per year, to a maximum of $40,000.00 (o.a.c.) over 4 years and for students enrolled in a professional designation $10,000 per year to a maximum of $60,000 over 6 years for a total sum of $60,000.00.
- Education Loans are granted on approved credit and require your parent or guardian to co-sign the loan.
- At a Floating Rate of Prime + 2.00% during the entire term of the loan.
- Affordable, because payments while attending school
are interest onlypayments, paid monthly.
- Payable after completion or discontinuation of school. You have 6 months before a monthly repayment schedule of
principleand interest will be established, you may begin paying earlier if you wish. Repayment can be made over 10 years and if you have completed a professional designation up to 15 years may be considered .Alsoavailable:
Up to a $1,500 line of credit (o.a.c.) as
an overdraftprotection on your chequing account. It allows you to make purchases without hassle or worry.
Back to school – You and your CU!
Click HERE to apply today!
Canada/Saskatchewan Student Loans
Student Financial Assistance, including loans and
The Canada-Saskatchewan Integrated Student Loans Program offers a needs-based supplement to your existing resources to help you fund your education.
You can contact Student Financial Assistance Branch by phone at 1-800-597-8278 (outside Regina or within Canada) or (306) 787-5620 (in Regina area or outside Canada) or visit their website to get more information.